ResearcherAnric Technologies’ exclusive ALD tool allows you to quickly set up experiments and on your budget. The AT 410 offers a simple-to-use, cost-effective and scalable approach to answering complex research problems.
The AT 410 uses less precursor and other consumables while still yielding the state-of-the-art in thermal ALD film growth. This efficiency lets you use less while still achieving precise results. The system is also metal sealed upstream of sample, reducing the possibility of oxygen contamination in metal and nitride films, making this system able to handle a larger variety of thin film materials as compared to other systems on the market.
Substrate size 2-100mm
Yields high purity materials
Temperature range RT - 325C
The goal is to get your experiments up and running, so we designed user-friendly software that doesn’t get in the way. This means nanotechnology for everyone. Anric Technologies also offers support after install and access to a growing library of material process recipes.
Design & Features
- Chamber temperatures from RT to 325 °C ± 1 °C; Precursor temperatures from RT to 150 °C ± 2 °C (w/ heating jacket)
- Streamlined chamber design and small chamber volume
- Smallest footprint on market (2.5 sq ft), bench top installation and cleanroom compatible
- Fast cycling capability (up to 1.2nm/min Al2O3) and high exposure, deep penetration processing available
- Simple system maintenance and lowest utilities and precursor usage on market
- Full HW and SW interlocks for safe operation even in multi-user environment