- Small Footprint (38.1 cm; 15″ across and 15″ deep) Desktop Thermal ALD
- Accommodates samples of 6″ diameter with optional customizable chucks.
- Upgradeable to plasma, in the field.
- Warm-walled aluminum chamber with heated sample holder from 40 – 400°C
- 3 organometallic precursors can be heated to 185°C and an additional one at standard conditions*
- Up to 4 oxidant/reductant sources each with ultrafast MFCs (2 standard)
- High temperature compatible fast pulsing ALD valves with an ultrafast MFC for
integrated inert gas purge
- High exposure available with static processing mode
* Upgradeable to 4, all heated to 185°C .