InstitutionAnric Technologies’ exclusive ALD tool allows you to quickly set up experiments and on your budget. The AT 410 offers a simple-to-use, cost-effective and scalable approach to answering complex research problems.
The AT410 can serve multiple experiments. It is multi-user friendly and has an ultrasmall footprint for shared facilities.
Multiple precursors (5)
multiple substrate sizes
75cm x 63cm x 35cm
For multi-user spaces, the AT410 is especially useful for its programmed safety features. Overpressure and low pressure interlocks and dual chamber temperature sensors with TC failure override make safe use of the tool a built-in priority.
Design & Features
- Chamber temperatures from RT to 325 °C ± 1 °C; Precursor temperatures from RT to 150 °C ± 2 °C (w/ heating jacket)
- Streamlined chamber design and small chamber volume
- Smallest footprint on market (2.5 sq ft), bench top installation and cleanroom compatible
- Fast cycling capability (up to 1.2nm/min Al2O3) and high exposure, deep penetration processing available
- Simple system maintenance and lowest utilities and precursor usage on market
- Full HW and SW interlocks for safe operation even in multi-user environment