IndustryThe AT 410 allows users to test new concepts on a budget before moving to large-scale operations. It has a higher throughput than other, similar tools on the market and it runs through iterations faster.
EfficiencyLess waste, better results
With fast cycle times, low chamber volume and high efficiency chamber purging, the AT-400 allows you to consume less during each run. Precise precursor dosing with defined dose volumes reduces process and dose variability common to competitors. All of this in a space-saving body that provides low cost facilitization.
Warrany & Service
Reap the full benefits of the AT 410 with our dedicated customer support. Besides our one year full warranty, Anric Technologies provides one year of complete process development support. That includes assistance with precursor selection, process parameters and integration and scaling. We provide you everything you need to be up and running.
The AT 410 was designed with flexibility and compatibility in mind. Our system is compatible with glove boxes and we offer an ozone delivery system available as an option.
Design & Features
- Chamber temperatures from RT to 325 °C ± 1 °C; Precursor temperatures from RT to 150 °C ± 2 °C (w/ heating jacket)
- Streamlined chamber design and small chamber volume
- Smallest footprint on market (2.5 sq ft), bench top installation and cleanroom compatible
- Fast cycling capability (up to 1.2nm/min Al2O3) and high exposure, deep penetration processing available
- Simple system maintenance and lowest utilities and precursor usage on market
- Full HW and SW interlocks for safe operation even in multi-user environment