InstitutionAnric Technologies’ exclusive ALD tool allows you to quickly set up experiments and on your budget. The AT-400 offers a simple-to-use, cost-effective and scalable approach to answering complex research problems.
The AT-400 can serve multiple experiments. It is multi-user friendly and has an ultrasmall footprint for shared facilities.
Multiple precursors (5)
multiple substrate sizes
75cm x 63cm x 35cm
For multi-user spaces, the AT-400 is especially useful for its programmed safety features. Overpressure and low pressure interlocks and dual chamber temperature sensors with TC failure override make safe use of the tool a built-in priority.
Design & Features
- Chamber temperatures from RT to 350 °C ± 1 °C; Precursor temperatures from RT to 150 °C ± 2 °C (w/ heating jacket)
- Streamlined chamber design and small chamber volume
- Smallest footprint on market (2.5 sq ft), bench top installation and cleanroom compatible
- Fast cycling capability (up to 1.2nm/min Al2O3) and high exposure, deep penetration processing available
- Simple system maintenance and lowest utilities and precursor usage on market
- Full HW and SW interlocks for safe operation even in multi-user environment